6.01.2009

Health and Fitness Goals

Here is where you will find me for most of the summer! Here is where you will find my main story!

I have been going back and fourth with my weight now for about 3 years. I've been trying to lose weight using different types of diets and I've even tried changing my diet and exercising too! why did none of those work? They are all good options but they didnt work because I wasn't doing it right!

About a month ago, I went to Bally's or some like to say Bally Total Fitness. Anyway, I signed up for a membership, which I was able to get a low rate for college students. In the first week, I went three times. Then, I went M.I.A. for about a week in a half. THENNNNNN, about another week later, I get a call saying that I have one free consultation with a personal trainer, so I sign up immediately! I meet with Olivia and she give's me lots of tools and tips that I've been using since working out with her and they really are working. I'm really serious about my weight this time, and in the fall when I return to my university, I want to be 30-45 pounds lighter than what I am now.

Maybe the next time I post about this, I'll show pics to track my progress.

what's your take on fitness? did I inspire you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers