6.01.2009

Love Is . . .

I'm in love with the idea of love! When you look at my list of movies you'll notice that a lot of those movies are about love. If you look at my profile pic, there is a heart dangling from my jeans! lol come on now!

Ever read the newspaper and read the little "love is..." inserts? well, me neither! lol But my uncle and my aunt collect them and post them on their fridge, so whenever I go over there, I read them and they always make me smile. I'm saying all of this to say that I think I've been in love with the same person for almost five years now. The problem: everything!

I've known this guy since I was fifteen years old and we've always been in the category of friends! Have we ever stepped over the friend boundary? OF COURSE! In fact, we over step the whole friendship things all the time!

We've never directly talked about wanting to be with one another, though yes, I have written him one, and ONLY ONE, letter before descring my affection for him. Was that a mistake? tell me, I won't be mad! He never really had a response to that letter, and yet I continue to allow him to overstep that boundary. I guess that I have hopes, very high hopes, of us one day being together. One of the problems is that he's afraid to committ and he's just immature for a gal like me. I'll admit, sometimes, I can be intimidating . . . but I would hope that he could see this as a challenge.

leave your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Dont give up! That is my advice. Men usually mature slower than us women, so give him some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. my uncle said the same thing the other day.. but geeze, I feel like I've been waiting on him forever.. I mean.. I was 15 then, I'm 20 now.. time is slipping away. :(

    ReplyDelete

Followers