6.12.2009

If it's not one BLESSING, it's another!

Sooo, wow. I have been on such a journey finding myself, who I want to be, what I want to do with life.. all of my dreams/goals/aspirations, etc.. And also trying to find myself in God.

I have been praying a lot more, about everything, even little things. I seek God more now then I ever did before and the blessings have been so overwhelming!

I was praying about the situation that I last blogged about (with the apt) and just when I thought it was the end, it wasn't. There's this quote, "Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end." Well, that quote is very true. After going back and fourth with the people at the apartment about this extra two months of rent and praying to God that it worked out & that I didn't have to pay them, turns out there is no way getting around it. And thats when I thought it was over. But wait, God wasn't done with me yet.

A few months back.. no, actually, in April, I filed my state taxes, which are usually no where even close too $100, right. And this year, they didn't come as quickly as last year so after a while, I forgot about them. When I was praying to God, I also asked him for more money in my life. Well, I got more money. Today, I checked my bank account online and my state taxes were deposited and it was well over a few hundred dollars. How, well, i don't know, and I really don't care to find out. All I know is that God is an awesome God!

So, the other thing is that God leads you in certain situations, but in the end, you have to make the choice of which way to go. When it came to this apt thing, I went the wrong way. But in saying that, I learned a life lesson. This whole thing with paying them extra is something that I just have to suck up. But I'm happy that I won't cut my summer savings by half, by having to pay them. Getting that refund was a blessing and I am so thankful for it!

If it isn't one blessing, it's another! Thank you God!

3 comments:

  1. You have a great attitude! Yep. God IS awesome. Im glad that things are working out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey- you would really like a blog I follow called Hey Look! A Chicken! It's http://katdish.blogspot.com/ Kat always has great, down to earth advice about God. Very peaceful stuff. Check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have visited your interesting blog , come and get you advertising on my blog.Put your link in comments,or in followers, on my blog pass visitors from 190 countries.Hallo
    http://internapoli-city.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers